Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

Alternative Metal / Crossover / Nu Metal / Rapcore - bandlist


Hey everybody,

As you guys can see, I'm working on a bandlist which contains a lot of known and also unknown bands of the genres Alternative Metal, Crossover, Nu Metal, Rapcore and Rap Rock.
Feel free to get through this list to find bands you don't know yet. You will also find bands who maybe had one Nu Metal release and switched to another style (Kittie, K'ruppt, Linkin Park,...). But you'll also find bands who just have of few elements of these genres in their music (short rap parts or typical Nu Metal guitar riffs,...).

1. After I finished the bandlist A - Z, I'll use the "UPDATES"-post to post every new band I added to the list and also if I updated some dead links or any other errors.

2. This blog is just to give you INFORMATIONS about bands of these genres. NOT to share mp3's or videos! So don't waste your and my time by asking me for sharing music! Support the bands you like by buying their stuff or just spreading the word!

3. This is NOT a filesharing platform!

4. You will find some bands in the list where the SAMPLES are marked as "[Private Video]". That means that this sample is uploaded by youtube as a private video. If you want me to unlock it for you, write me a message [ disgusting@gmx.at ] with your youtube-nickname + which videos I should unlock for you. I'll NOT send you any music.

5. If you (as a band) want to be added to the list, just write me a message [ disgusting@gmx.at ]. [Just bands of the genres: Alternative Metal, Crossover, Nu Metal, Rapcore and Rap Rock]

6. All the photos you can see are linked to this page!

7. Please let me know what you think. Positive or negative critic.



© MatandoGueros 2012

1 Kommentar: